Terms and Conditions
- Quotations, Rates and Charges
- All prices are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Quotations do include 15 minutes waiting time but exclude parking, tolls or telephone charges. (further waiting time can be charged at the agreed tariff rate.)
- Gratuities are at the Customer’s discretion.
- Final journey charges will be calculated after journey details confirmed by chauffeur, depending on actual route taken and any other relevant factors.
- The chauffeur will take the most efficient route, unless client specifically requests otherwise. Charges applicable for no shows or cancellations.
Cancellation notice periods are as follows:
- Our business operations are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Information (Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
1. For cancellations over 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time – No Charge.
2. For cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled collection date / time, we will invoice 25% Charge of agreed fee.
3. For cancellations within 12 hours of scheduled collection date / time, we will invoice 50% Charge of agreed fee.
4. For cancellations within 6 hours of scheduled collection date / time, we will invoice 100% Charge of agreed fee.
Notification of cancellation should be completed by telephone or email.
If you cannot locate your chauffeur and you seek an alternative method of transport without first contacting Chauffeur Travel to try and resolve the situation, you will be charged the tariff rate based agreed.
Different rates may be charged on Bank Holidays
Should the vehicle be soiled or damaged by the Customer, a valeting charge and expenses of loss of time charge will apply.
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd reserves the right to review the charges to take account of movements in the Retail Price Index, currency fluctuations, fuel, legislative changes or any other charges outside of our control.
Payment terms are 7 days from date of invoice. Invoices produced at month end. Seamless Chauffeur Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at the base rate of interest plus 5%.
Seamless Chauffeur requests that payments are made in cash or by UK bank transfer.
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property, however such loss or damage may have been caused. Please ensure you have appropriate travel insurance.
In the event of property being left in a vehicle, we will ensure a suitable method of return or collection. Seamless Chauffeur Ltd cannot be held responsible for property left in vehicles.
In the event of any claim against Seamless Chauffeur Ltd arising out of its performance of hire, the Company’s liability shall be limited to a refund not exceeding the cost of the journey. Any other payments will be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
Limitation of Liability
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Seamless Chauffeur Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this web site. There may be links to other web sites from the Seamless Chauffeur Ltd web site. These other web sites are not controlled by Seamless Chauffeur Ltd and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such web site or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such web sites.
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd reserves the right to enlist the services of carefully selected affiliates to provide the service on our behalf during busy periods, but shall remain responsible for the overall service.
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd will not provide child seating for passengers requiring such seating. It is a lawful requirement that children are properly seated the vehicle and no child will be transported unless appropriately seated.
Seamless Chauffeur Ltd request that child seating is discussed at the point of booking to ensure compliance with the Road Traffic Act 1988.